So what is...
The dress code here? Thought I'd throw it out there since you'd mentioned Friday.
CEO to Rex:
Look professional like you have been Monday –Thursday – Friday is dress down, I like surf shirts and vans but that is me. On game weekends most wear TECH or VPI items. During the summer some folks wear shorts that look nice on Fridays.
Later that day...
Oh yea did I mention that CEO’s love the newbees to by them Guinness.
5 comments:
mmmmmmmm..... Guinness. Such a good company.
Dress code? I could go to work in my jammies every day :-)
CEO's aren't the only ones that like to be bought Guinness. I love it when someone buys me a Guinness - even if that someone is me :)
Rex, sounds like things are going well. I am with you on the small company gig. I was really diggin the short time I had with ACI. I'm right back where I was in April. A huge company that only knows me by a number.
Best of luck, and when you get your own projects and need a developer, give me a call.
I need a business card Jones...
Post a Comment