Another wonderful day in Jamaica. Some of the highlights were the room service continental breakfast, orientation @ the resort, beach volleyball, swimming and napping. My favorite moment happened when we were sitting at the Veggie Bar and Erin asks Anika (a-knee-ka) how much
Ganja costs. Ganja is weed or Marijuana and is grown all over Jamaica. Anika replied that she does not know because she does not smoke, then she asked Erin if she smoked. I almost rolled over laughing inside. But I held back as they discussed the finer points of law surrounding Ganja possession. That's my wife ;) The second most entertaining moment is when Erin and I decided to set up camp next to a tree covered in fire ants, OUCH! We made it out alive.
Tomorrow's plans include:
- Reggae Dance Class
- Honeymooner's party
- Trip to Margaritaville
The major thing that I notice that is different is the pace of life. Everyone seems so relaxed. Something is slated to start at 6:30, it gets off of the ground roughly 7ish or a little before. Funny because as planned out as I am I really like it.
The drinks here are also very good and Erin and I have been meeting a lot of people that work at the resort. They have some pretty interesting names and Erin and I have been quizzing each other on what names we remember. I think we are up around 10-15 people. Lot's of smiles and lots of "No problem Mon" are everywhere. I think the place is IRIE (eye-ree) - great!
5 comments:
You lucky dog! Sounds awesome. Tell the Mrs. that I said hello.
Hey, I left my toiletries bag at the Manor. I heard your mom has it. How do I get in touch with her to get it back?
Seriously, enjoy it all. Suck it up, man, it doesn't last forever. Eventually you do have to come back home. (That's code for drink more now!)
Yep I had your toiletries, but I gave the bag to Joey to mail back to you.
Sounds like you and the new Mrs. are having a great time. Can you feel the envy as I type this ? No matter how much you drink, those fire ants will still hurt. Enjoy !!
so wait, how much does ganja cost down there?
Let's stay away from the ganja ok.We hope all is well but we're hooked on the reports from Jamaica. We talked about not going to Memphis and going to Jamaica instead. Ha, Ha. E-dog let him blog some ok. Have more fun than humans are supposed to and love each other.
Post a Comment